- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Primary Care Practices
- Cardiovascular Practices
- Hospitalist Practices
- Medical Specialty Practices
- OB/GYN Practices
- Palmetto Health Dental Center
- Pediatric Practices
- Senior Primary Care
- Surgical Practices
- Urgent Care
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Palmetto Health Dental Center
10 Richland Medical Park Dr., Suite A
Columbia, SC 29203
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
We are dedicated to providing our patients with excellent care and are committed to serving all of your dental needs for a lifetime of comfort, function and health. We are accepting new patients and are able to provide many convenient appointment options to better serve you.
The Palmetto Health Dental Center is a comprehensive dental facility that offers preventive, specialty and cosmetic dentistry for employees and the community. Palmetto Health Dental Center is accepting new patients five years old and older and can provide many convenient appointment options to better serve you.
To schedule an appointment please call 803.434.6567. We have regular office hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday.
- Complete General Dentistry – cleanings, fillings, etc.
- Specialty Dentistry – root canals, porcelain crowns, bridges, etc.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – tooth whitening (including laser whitening), porcelain veneers, etc.
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Full Dental and Partial Dentures
- Digital radiology
- Oral surgery (including wisdom teeth)
- Lasers for soft tissue surgery (reduced post-operative pain and reduced healing time)
- Implant restoration – bone graft
- CT scanning for precise placement of implant
- IV and oral sedation dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide for anxious patients
The forms below may be printed and completed prior to your arrival. Please bring a copy to your visit.