- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Walk
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- Healthy Aging Program Initiative (HAPI)
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
The Community and Govermental Relations department of Palmetto Health is pleased to offer the Speakers Bureau, a network of healthcare professionals and medical experts employed by and/or associated with Palmetto Health who volunteer to address local clubs, churches, organizations and school groups on a variety of health related topics.
Each presentation is tailored to the requesting group’s specific needs and is provided free of charge as an educational service to the community.
The purpose of the Speakers Bureau is to provide educational and informational speakers to the community to speak on health related topics and provide presentations that have the ability to improve the health of the community.
Organizations are limited to reserving two speakers from Palmetto Health per year. Speaking requests will not be assigned to groups outside a 25-mile radius of Columbia. The request for a speaker must be received no later than four weeks before the scheduled program date.
To receive additional information about available topics or to request a speaker, call our Community and Governmental Relations department at (803) 296-2961.