- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Administrative Fellowship Program
The Palmetto Health Administrative Fellowship is a 12-month appointment that offers hands-on experience and promotes personal learning and development. A comprehensive, yet flexible, approach is employed that accommodates the needs of both the Fellow and the organization.
The CEO Is directly involved in the year-long process and in the development of the Fellow's individual development plan. Working closely with the CEO, and other involved Leaders, oversight and direction is provided for the year-long process and experience. Executive leadership throughout the system is readily available and willing to serve as preceptors, mentors or expert resources for assigned projects during the Fellow's year at Palmetto Health. Building other relationships with seasoned leaders within the organization is also encouraged and serves to provide additional informal mentoring and learning experiences.
The Palmetto Health Leadership Institute offers numerous opportunities for the Fellow’s continued growth and development as a leader and provides much added value to the Fellowship experience.